In the Hotel
- Nine Mile Grill (KAFFESTUGA RESTAURANT): Is the main restaurant in the hotel. The prices are a tad on the high end and the food is good. If you are planning to eat before the conference get down there early. It starts getting busy around 7:30.
- Plaza Java: Great for good coffee and light breakfast items. The line gets long but moves.
- Navigator's Lounge: Bar food and it is actually really good. Great for a late night snack.
The hotel has a light continental breakfast and sandwiches for lunch it is located near the Lounge and pool. The prices are reasonable and the food is good. Recommend getting there early also. The food goes well.
- Burger King this is outside (door near the Plaza Java)
- TGI Friday’s (out the back doors near Concierge Services)
- D Q Grill & Chill
- Embers America Pannekoeken (door near the Plaza Java)
- Eddington's (Soup and Salad) (door near the Plaza Java)
- Chili's Grill & Bar (directions)
- Cheetah Pizza
- Subway Sandwiches & Salads (door near the Plaza Java)
- Caribou Coffee (door near the Plaza Java) (WIFI Available)
Need to take Taxi or Car (all less then a mile)
- Billabong Aussie Grill & Pub
- Tony Roma's
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Restaurants at the Mall of America (directory of stores and food)